-- Posts Summary: Airlines and Airports operating and not operating --

Captain Sim 757 versus...

FS and all the paraphenalia that goes with that habit...
islandflyer
Engineer 4
Engineer 4

Captain Sim 757 versus...

Unread post by islandflyer » Fri Aug 28, 2009

Hey guys and gals, I need your opinion ...

I just got a CS757, and can't help comparing it with my old POSKY model. I know, the CS is in a class by itself with numerous liveries, a ton of animations, a great panel, etc. But somehow, my POSKY with a LevelD panel merge is still - great!

Anyone used the two models, and has an opinion between them?

kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Re: Captain Sim 757 versus...

Unread post by kroswynd » Sat Aug 29, 2009

Island Flyer,

Good buy on the CS 757. Although it is not up to Level D standards it is a good fix until the real 757 is released by Level D. Regarding the merge I have only done one or two, and I am not a huge fan due to the amount of tweaking than can be required to get the model to perform as it should. The POSKY model was great in its time and still holds its own especially being freeware.

Regards
SIMEON "KROSWYND/KILO_WHISKEY" RICHARDSON

Stunna
Unranked
Unranked

Re: Captain Sim 757 versus...

Unread post by Stunna » Fri Sep 04, 2009

So hard choosing 757's for flight sim, there are so much. I'm looking forward to the Quality Sim 757, http://www.qualitysim.com/ Although the captainsim model and systems are probably better. The PSS 757 wasn't that bad though, the model sucked but it has a nice panel and good systems but the virtual cockpit was a killer on frames. I think the CS Model is better than posky though.

If your using FS2004 keep the CS 757, they will be releasing a 2.2 update pretty soon that will fix the bugs in the FMC etc. Without a doubt the CS model looks better than the posky, I just love flight sim aircraft with the full virtual cabins and transparent windows. Like the Airsimmer A320, gotta love that.

Return to “Flight Stimulator - General Discussion”