The Grenadines.....Part 1

FS and all the paraphenalia that goes with that habit...
kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

The Grenadines.....Part 1

Unread post by kroswynd » Sat Dec 05, 2009

This package was very well put together. I still have some exploring to do

Enjoy
SIMEON "KROSWYND/KILO_WHISKEY" RICHARDSON

OnEdge
Unranked
Unranked

Re: The Grenadines.....Part 1

Unread post by OnEdge » Mon Dec 07, 2009

Is the SVGair repaint available online? I have one that i did sometime ago but this one looks a bit different.

kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Unread post by kroswynd » Mon Dec 07, 2009

OnEdge,

I was browsing for a repaint for my photoshoot and came across this one. It is not the best since it appears to be an AI model (I could be wrong).
This is were I got my copy:
"http://www.fs2000.org/index.php/downloa ... -incompati"

I am not crazy about the FDE but it is ok. The elevator trim needs some tweaking since it appears to very sensitive (or maybe it is my equipment). It is a pity that Alpha-Sim scrubbed their BN2 project especially after I put all that hard work into beta testing the flight model....oh well. Give it a try and let me know. It would be great if someone did a repaint using the actual bn2 paintkit. The original BN2 website which was originally created for FS2002 and 2004 is here: http://www.m-r-software.de/ac_eng.htm

Also I forgot to drop a post regarding you question on the Dash.
Regarding an updated merge. I do not think that there has been one. The merge if I remember correctly was tweaked by Freddy Whilemsen. I am sure that the new Dash update will work provided that the same procedures are used regarding the file replacement that. I have not tried it since I try to keep the two modules separate. Hopefully on my next seven day break I will try to get away from family life and try to experiment.

Regards

OnEdge
Unranked
Unranked

Unread post by OnEdge » Mon Dec 07, 2009

I believe Flight1 is doing an Islander right now..they posted some screenshots on their forum..it seems highly detailed from what I have seen so far. BTW, any news on the Dash8 Q400? I just joined the "general" beta testing team. How much longer do you think it will be till we see a model or the finished product?

kroswynd
.First Officer
.First Officer

Unread post by kroswynd » Mon Dec 07, 2009

Actually it is the same Islander...they bought it from Alphasim.

I have not spoken with Oley for a few weeks. Been really busy, but the modeler is working away.

K_W

Return to “Flight Stimulator - General Discussion”