National Security Inspectors Course
December 14, 2012 - Spranza
Spranza LLC and the Barbados Civil Aviation Training Center are pleased to announce the opening of registration for the presentation of:
- ICAO Training Directory Course No. 137-88898, National Security Inspector.
Course provides trainees with both a theoretical and practical knowledge of the aspects of the audit and inspection process as part of the National Quality Assurance Program. This unique learning experience combines academic principals with hands on learning to create a truly unique event.
The program has been designed specifically to provide students an environment in which to:
- ■ Better understand the structure, content and approach to be taken within each of the subsequent training modules.
■ Be able to define aviation security audits and inspections
■ Determine the duties and specific skills required by an inspector
■ Be able to determine the appropriate methodology necessary to conduct security inspections within
- the scope of a National Aviation Security Quality Control system.
- and a variety of tests, evaluations and surveys utilizing proper methodologies.
- context of an exercise
- awareness and conflict resolution techniques
- Dates: 18-22 February 2013
Venue: Barbados Civil Aviation Training Center
Tuition & Fees: $ 738.50 USD
- On Barbados: Ms. Suzanne Griffith at: (246) 428.6667
In the US: Ms. Marie G. Spranza at: (772) 905.3106